PRODUCT CARE, ASSOS' WARRANTY
- Blog News
Assos products use highly technical fabrics. To make sure that they continue to perform at their best, they need care. Here are a few tips to help you look after your ASSOS products so they'll be there to help you suffer in comfort for longer.
STORAGE & WASHING
To improve the life of your ASSOS equipment follow the below guide.
– After each ride, hang the garments in a well-ventilated environment or wash them immediately.
– Do not hang the garments in the direct sunlight.
– Never store damp clothes in a non-ventilated environment (e.g. plastic bags, sport bag, suitcase, etc.).
– If your body has a tendency to sweat a lot, water-rinse the garments after each use to protect the fibers from bacterial attacks which might lead to fabric deterioration.
– Washing a garment means putting stress on fabric and seams!
Therefore, wash cycling garments separately from other clothes / accessories to prevent friction.
– Before washing, turn the garments inside out (seams on the outside).
– Machine-wash is possible but always use a wash bag, a delicate cycle and lukewarm water (max. 30° C).
– Do not use bleach and/or softeners. Use a mild liquid detergent only (e.g. ASSOS active wear cleanser). – Do not soak, wring or rub. Do not spin after washing. To remove excess water from your garment gently squeeze by hand.
– Dry garments flat or hanging, but do not tumble dry.
IMPROVE THE LIFE OF YOUR ASSOS APPAREL
In order to further increase riding comfort, we recommend the use of ASSOS Chamois Crème. The ASSOS Chamois Crème reduces friction and keeps your skin cooler. It prevents inflammation and has antibacterial properties. Apply directly on the skin (avoid intimate areas) before each ride. Furthermore, after every laundering, apply a thin layer onto the shorts' insert. This maintains suppleness, elasticity and antibacterial properties. Used by many professionals regardless of the brand of their shorts. ASSOS Chamois Crème – simply a must. Don't leave home without it!
ACTIVE WEAR CLEANSER
When laundering we recommend traditional hand washing using ASSOS Active Wear Cleanser or a mild liquid detergent. ASSOS Active Wear Cleanser is delicate on elastic fibers, PH neutral, neutralizes odors, enhances breathing of textiles and maintains sharp color sublimation.
ASSOS' WARRANTY POLICY
Assos goal is to provide exceptional products that exceed the expectations of discerning, committed cyclists. The vast majority of customers are delighted with the performance of Assos products, but problems can occur – and we are committed to resolving any product quality issues promptly, fairly, and to the satisfaction of the customer.
Assos warranty policy / product guarantee is simple: If any manufacturing fault is discovered in our products within 2 years of purchase, we will repair or replace the product free of charge.
You should make a claim on the ASSOS warranty directly from us. Please contact us at: email@example.com
IMPORTANT: Do not send your damaged ASSOS product before you contact our Customer Service! This will avoid your sending items that cannot be repaired or replaced. (In this case, you will be responsible for return postage.)
Once our Customer Service has confirmed that you may send us the item and has sent you the information required for the shipment or collection, please:
- Wash the ASSOS item of clothing. All used items must be cleaned before returning to us, we cannot deal with any dirty items and they will be returned to you.
- Identify the problem (using an adhesive label or a pin)
- Pack the product appropriately. When packaging your return merchandise, please make sure to seal the package carefully and remove any old address labels as well as old barcodes. Then return the your Assos item at the following address:
di Perucco Sara
Via Baragiola n° 206
21027 ISPRA (VA)
WHY ASSOS MADE ITTo not only shave weight, but also increase rider comfort and support ...
249.90 € incl. VAT
WHY ASSOS MADE IT:The ASSOS Skin Layer SUPERLÉGER was developed primarily for two specific applications. ...
85.00 € incl. VAT
WHY ASSOS MADE IT:To go further than our previous RSR, giving pros and speed-focused riders ...
24.00 € incl. VAT
WHY ASSOS MADE IT:Engineered specifically for full-gas indoor training sessions, where moisture management at the ...
12.00 € incl. VAT
Copyright © 2021 Bike and Run Planet di Perucco Sara - VAT IT03201120122